If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What Information does EyeSpade Collect
Information you provide us:
· When you create an account. When you create an account with us, you provide a name, email address, and password.
· When you make a purchase or use our Services. If you make a purchase, we request information from you to facilitate the transaction and get you the goods. You may also provide us with information when you use certain online features. This information may include (i) your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, and date of birth, (ii) prescription information, including any images of prescriptions you may provide to us and any information you give us through the pupillary distance measurement function of our Services, (iii) medical history and information about your vision, (iv) information about the products you try on and purchase, and (v) information about other people, such as when you direct us to send a gift card. If you provide us with an image of your prescription, we obtain any information that appears on the prescription form.
When you make a purchase, we ask you to provide payment information, which may include payment card information (such as credit card number, type, and expiration date), billing address, and shipping address. Our payment processor, which is required by credit card issuers to meet specific security requirements, will collect, store, and process your credit card and other payment information on our behalf using industry-standard security measures. We do not store any payment card information.
· When you contact us. We do everything possible to make sure you have an exceptional shopping experience. If you contact us in person, by phone (calling or texting), email, instant message (including Facebook Messenger), live chat, through social media or our App, or by some other means, we may keep a record of your contact information and the content of the communication for later reference. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services. We receive responses to any survey that you choose to complete for us.
Information we collect from third parties:
· Information from your doctor. Your doctor may share your prescription information with us in order for us to provide Services or complete your purchase.
· Information from third party services. Some parts of our Services can be linked to other accounts you have with Third Party Services (“Third Party Accounts”) or you may be able to register for an account on our Services with your Third Party Account. If you connect a Third Party Account to our Services or interact with us through a Third Party Account, we may receive information about you, including your Third Party Account profile information and your photo, and your use of the Third Party Account (for example, if you select a EyeSpade product to purchase through the account). If you mention us through your Third Party Account, we may collect publicly available information and content related to your comment. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your Third Party Accounts to learn about your options.
· Information from other third parties. We may collect information about you from other third parties, including demographic information, and combine this information with other information we collect about you.
Information we automatically collect:
· Web logs and usage information. We record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include device and browser information, internet protocol (IP) address, URLs of referring/exit pages, and search terms.
· Information from cookies and other technologies. Like most websites, our Services may incorporate technology such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies” that allow us and our service providers to collect information about your actions on our Services. Our service providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different online services. Cookies (not to be confused with the sugary morsel) are small files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. You can also delete cookies from your web browser once you leave a website.
2. How We Use Your Information
Generally. We primarily use your information to provide and enhance our Services and your experience with EyeSpade. Some ways we may use your information include:
· to provide, personalize, and improve our products and our Service
· to facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases
· to confirm, reschedule, or provide other services related to your eye exam
· to communicate with you, including to respond to your comments or questions, and to send you updates about your order
· to understand your use of our Services to help us improve the customer experience
· to provide you information, recommendations, and marketing materials about our products and Services
· to deliver gift cards in accordance with your instructions
· for our other internal business purposes
Location. We may use location information collected from your mobile device to enhance your shopping experience and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content, as well as to assist us with foot traffic measurement and service improvements in our stores.
3. How We Share Your Information
If we share your information, we do so only as described below.
We’ve figured out ways to do a lot of things on our own, but we haven’t quite figured out how to do all of it. We may provide your information to our contractors, agents, and service providers as necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including but not limited to:
· order fulfillment
· delivery services
· payment processing
· account registration
· website-related services, such as web hosting
· improvement of website-related services and features
· maintenance services
· marketing services
· data analytics
With marketing and advertising partners
You can learn about how to opt out of receiving personalized website advertisements from our advertising partners who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out sections on the websites of each of those organizations. Links to those sites are below. Note that because your election to opt out is managed through cookies, if you delete these cookies or use a different browser, you will have to make the same selection again.
We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver advertisements to you on Facebook, and to provide data to us, based on email addresses that we have collected.
With your doctor and dispensing optician
We may share your information with your doctor if you’ve asked us to confirm the prescription information you provide us, or if you’ve asked us to obtain your prescription information from your doctor. At your request, we may also share your information with a dispensing optician.
On an aggregated or de-identified basis
We may share aggregated or de-identified information (which cannot reasonably be used to identify you) with service providers or other third parties. These service providers and third parties may also share with us aggregated or de-identified information that they have independently developed or acquired.
With business partners we do not control
We may work with other businesses from time to time. These business partners may sell items or provide promotions to you through our Services or theirs. We may also provide products or services to you jointly with our business partners. We will clearly show you when a business partner is associated with your transaction, and we will only share information with them that is related to your transaction.
In connection with business transfers
To protect us and others
With your consent
Except as we’ve stated above, we will notify you before we share your identifiable information with any third parties.
4. Access to Your Information and Choices You Have With Your EyeSpade Account
Through your account settings, you can access, view, and edit the following information you’ve provided to us:
· mailing address
· billing address
· email address
· phone number
You can delete any of the above information, and contact us with questions or concerns about your information. The information you can view, edit, and delete may change as our Services change.
If you decide you don’t want to receive email from us, you can select the “opt out” provision in our communications to unsubscribe, you can contact customer support. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of email communications, but it may not prevent you from receiving emails about orders or transactions you place through our Services or to emails in response to a specific request from you, such as password recovery. If you wish to stop receiving notifications from us on your mobile device, you can update your device settings.
5. We are Committed to Protecting Your Information
We take the protection of your information very seriously. We understand the sensitivity of (for example) the prescription information you may give us. Therefore, we take many security measures (physical, electronic, and procedural) to help keep your information safe. For example, we limit access to authorized employees and third parties who are under an obligation to keep all such information confidential. Also, we only allow parties to access your identifiable information for permitted business purposes. Unfortunately, even though we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
6. Not Intended for EU Residents; Information Stored in the United States
The Services are not intended for European Union (EU) residents. Accordingly, you understand that your information may be stored in the United States. Information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection as the EU. By using and accessing our Services, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and acknowledge that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
8. Contact Us
Sign up to receive exclusive offers and newproduct releases